Kursus/Pelatihan Support Center Analyst
The support center analyst provides front line support and is often the primary customer contact. For this reason, it is important that the analyst provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction. The Support Center Analyst course focuses on strategies for effective customer care and problem resolution, as well as the fundamentals for support center processes and tools, and an introduction to ITIL processes.
What You Will Learn
1. How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
2. Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
3. Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
4. How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
5. Ways to create win-win interactions with customers, management, and team members
6. An awareness of ITIL® processes
Who Should Attend:
Support staff who want to develop an understanding of help desk and support center operations, and those who are seeking Support Center Analyst Certification.
Calll / Hubungi 0815-36003315 - 0812-7044678
IRSA Safety, Defensive & Eco Driving Training Provider | IRSA Safety, Defensive & Eco Driving Training
Public Course – April 2017
2 bulan yang lalu